Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 007 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 007

worthless

the starting was looking pretty cool but you ruined it with it freezing with a picture and lame music.Hope you can make better ones in the future.Thanks
bryguy51

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Dat was da best bit.

Alcoholic Adventure pt. 4 Alcoholic Adventure pt. 4

haha nice

good job man luved it.animation was perfect

(2006) Sneaky Sneaky (2006) Sneaky Sneaky

ha ha

I like this video.The animation is realyl smooth knox and the humor was great.I rated it a 4 though because it was kinda too random no offence and it was shorter then all your reast but over all it was pretty cute :D I am a guy and I dont usally say cute so take that as a complement.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awsome movie love the part where he is trynig to be sneeky.LOLOLOL knox want a chicken wings becasue I can e-feed you lol sorry this is probobly getting old you reading this well gotta flash! ha peace out robert benferrrrrrrrrrrrr woto bye now ps.Bye. psps pelase reply,you know you want to!

Style Shortz Style Shortz

good

good start of a video.I liek that style of animation and I can see you got skills in stickmen animation type stuff and you can go far man.Keep it up and good luck. :)

SeKret responds:

if you say it's so good, why did you give me a low rate? Now i'm sure to get blammed =(

James Bond Control 3 2/2 James Bond Control 3 2/2

hi

hi its bryan from msn nice movie!!!!!!!

X-Aldin responds:

Who are you!?!?

~~someday~nickleback(clay ~~someday~nickleback(clay

awsome!!!!!!

how how!!!!!!

sameriguy99 responds:

a computer and animation lol : )

(2003)The Knox (2003)The Knox

owch

is the door ok.Is he hurt!!! how could you hit him with your head!!!!!!!!!!!! your sick

(2003)Ghost Footage (2003)Ghost Footage

lol

love your voise I wish I had it.LOL!! I like how you guys say dang! Lol in nova scotia we say crap love.I laughed my ass off at your movie holy crap!!!! send me an email at bryan_baseball at hotmail dot com I need tips with claymations mine suck! well bye.

(2004) Spiderman!!! (2004) Spiderman!!!

awsom!

man i try to make claymations but they end up like the one on the epesode called the claymation lol. please tell me your email knox guy I need help on claymation.thanks alot.Bryan

FUKEMON: Dikachu Party 2 FUKEMON: Dikachu Party 2

ok

you made my penis stick up but one thing it says rated e like wtf